Aluminum repair can only be done by trained experts that must be certified by the Assured Performance Network for Aluminum Repairs or recognized by your vehicle manufacturer. It involves the use of specialty tools, equipment and training in order to be able to perform proper aluminum repairs. At Parker Auto Body in West Monroe, LA our technicians are trained on all the latest equipment and techniques for mending damaged aluminum.
Aluminum does not have the same moldable properties that steel does and it also does not respond to heat as well as steel. It is much stronger and weighs less than steel which offers better gas mileage and towing capacity. Some other differences include:
- Aluminum parts are more rare and expensive
- Repairing aluminum takes more skill and specialized equipment so a technician must be expertly trained in aluminum repair
- Cost for repair aluminum is significantly higher than steel repair
- Steel and aluminum are corrosive to each other: a tool previously used on steel can corrode and damage aluminum
- Aluminum requires more attentive care than steel does
Parker Auto Body in West Monroe is the only auto repair shop in this area that offers aluminum repair and also one of the few shops certified in Ford F-150 aluminum repairs. We use OEM parts so you can rest assured that your truck will be restored back to its factory pre-accident state. If you need aluminum repair for your Ford F-150, we have the knowledge, the training, and the equipment to repair your vehicle affordably.
Quality Aluminum Auto Body Repair in West Monroe, LA
For quality aluminum repair work, look no further than Parker Auto Body in West Monroe, LA. We have the expert trained aluminum technicians that use the latest equipment and techniques necessary for proper aluminum repair. We provide the best in service for all our customers. Visit us today in West Monroe, LA, make an appointment online or call us at 318-396-5870.